Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Celebration of Women Writers


Mary Mark Ockerbloom has created an awesome website called

A Celebration of Women Writers

 Mary has collected books written by early woman authors.  The books are online for you to read to save.  She has also included images within the book!  I really like when an early books is republished and the authors take the time to scan the pictures.

 Books are listed under the following categories:

 

 


 

 
Mary Mark Ockerbloom: I'm married, with two small kids. My husband works as a digital library architect. I run a website that lists information about and books by women authors. As part of "The Celebration of Women Writers", I publish online editions of out-of-copyright books by women authors. This blog is used to announce new online editions of books being published by The Celebration of Women Writers.

I hope you enjoy!
Kateri



LinkShare_180x150

 

No comments:

Post a Comment